Granzilla 3 Ply Surgical Mask EN14683:2019 Type IIR
"Tried all brands of made in SG masks and this one is the best for me. Secure fit, quality material, very lightweight, breathable, right length earloops, doesn't get soaking wet with perspiration, well constructed, good price. Proud to support SG brand that's made in SG. "
Manufactured in Singapore under cleanroom environment following ISO14683 protocol (a standard that requires manufacturer to demonstrate the ability to produce medical device that meets regulatory requirements), we ensure that every piece of surgical mask produced is sterile and safe to use. With careful selection of material and producing mask with upmost care & precision, our surgical mask is able to meet EN14683:2019 Type IIR, the highest level in protecting users against bacteria, particles and heavy aerosol.
Every 10pcs of Granzilla Surgical Mask is vacuum-sealed in a small pack. Each box that you purchase contains 5 convenient packs for you to bring along with. The mask size is of common standard of 175mm x 95mm. The expiry date of the mask is 3 years from the date of manufacture.
For more information, please visit this page. Get yours now!
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 99% per EN14683 Type IIR
- Breathing Resistance/Differential Pressure < 60Pa/cm² per EN14683
- Resistance to Penetration by Synthetic Blood (120mm Hg) : Passed per ASTM F1862, ISO22609
- Flammability Test: Class 1 per ASTM F2100-19/16 CFR 1610
- Microbial Cleanliness ≤ 30cfu/g per EN14683, ISO11737-1
For more detailed information about Granzilla surgical mask test results, please visit this page to view our test reports.
How To Use
Wearing the mask
- Position the mask in front of your nose, mouth and chin. Loop the elastic strap behind your ears.
- Press down the nose clip on your nose bridge frimly.
- Adjust and expand the bottom side of the mask when neccessary. Check that your mask is covering your nose, mouth and chin properly
Disposal of mask
- Remove the mask from your face by touching only the elastic strap behind your ears and/or your nose clip. DO NOT touch other surface of the mask.
- Fold, roll and tie the used mask with the elastic ear loop.
- Dispose them in proper bins and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Put on a new surgical mask when you want to wear again by following the same instruction as stated above.